Jul 21, 2022
Here's what industry execs were worried about at the Farnborough
- Bradley Peniston, Defense One Deputy Editor;
- Marcus Weisgerber, Defense One Global Business Editor;
- Andrew Hunter, assistant secretary of the U.S. Air Force for
acquisition, technology and logistics;
- Raytheon CEO Greg Hayes;
- Bell Helicopter CEO Mitch Snyder;
- And Eric Chewning, of the consulting firm McKinsey’s aerospace
and defense practice.
After the program is a sponsored interview with Thomas
Laliberty, who is president of Land Warfare and Air Defense at
Raytheon Missiles and Defense.